Becky Oskin is a freelance science and medical writer in northern California. She writes feature articles, press releases, patient information and more for consumer magazines, universities and corporate clients. In years past, Becky was the science reporter at the Pasadena Star-News and a university PIO.
Contact: becky.oskin[at]gmail.comClients include:
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Institute of Physics
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- Duke University Fuqua School of Business and Duke Medicine
- New Scientist
- North Carolina Museum of Life and Science
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center
- University of North Carolina Medical Center and College of Arts & Sciences
Becky has a master's in geology from Caltech and graduated from the Science Communication Program at the University of California, Santa Cruz.